Monday, September 21, 2009

Medieval Times

I've never been a lipstick fan, chapstick, yes...lip balm, sometimes...lip gloss, maybe-until my hair starts sticking to it...and what about those "all day" lip wear products? For me, they dry out my lips and are a pain to get off. Basically, I'm a chapstick junkie and nothing else ever really takes its place. Admittedly, chapstick can only do so much and it's become, well, rather boring, which is why when I noticed my mom getting ready for work while visiting home in New Jersey, I had to ask her what lovely shade of lipstick she had on. She showed me this lip stain that comes in the form of a tube of lipstick. It's called Medieval - Tinted Treatment and it's from the brand Lipstick Queen. It's supposed to look different on everyone and it uses your lips natural pigmentation to achieve a flattering color on you. Depending how much you put on affects how rich the color is, and a little goes a long way. The bottom line: just a tiny bit will perk your lips up without being sticky or cakey. It's one of the best alternatives to old school lipstick that I've come across in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment